Our team of doctors will manage your employee’s injury through the treatment process.
In the initial treatment phase our doctors will develop a treatment plan in consultation with your employee.
This treatment plan may consist of:
- Assessment of the injury
- Scheduling of regular of appointments
- Pathology testing, if necessary
- Referral for consultant specialist treatment as requested
- X-rays, Ultrasounds, MRI's and CT Scans
- Physiotherapy and other relative allied health services
We will provide you and your insurers with regular reports on the progress of your employee’s treatment plan. Once your employee has completed their treatment plan, we will then conduct an assessment of their fitness to resume regular or light duties and make recommendations as necessary.
For further information please see our Corporate Health services page